Wurmi storm protection for awnings and awnings
The Wurmi storm protection set consists of
- 2x professional aluminum worm
- 2x steel shackles 15mm Attention: This shackle is only suitable for under-head mounting!
- 2x HT storm lines for keder rails
- 1x screwing crank
With our proven professional worm and the HT storm cord, we now offer the perfect solution for securing your awning or awning!
With the HT storm leash, only 2-3 guy lines are necessary - as we offer a unique combination of tent cord and storm tape.
The piping is simply pushed into the piping rail - you can stretch straight forward.
Our keder adapter suitable for all common keder rails with at least 5.5 mm - do not use for 9 mm rails!
The length of the screw peg is set directly on the 120 kg mortise lock. You can then also fix the length adjustment using a loose loop with a belt stopper - so everything looks tidy.
- Individual securing of the tent poles and awning arms
- no additional guy line necessary
- plug lock with 1-click emergency release - even under load
- at least 120 kg strength per storm strap
- spring element with tech. limited spring travel (unintentional unhooking impossible)
- made of UV-stable POLYESTER webbing
The advantages of our proven professional worm:
The entire length of the aluminum professional worm can be screwed into almost any ground. Due to the sophisticated thread geometry with 8 flanks and increasing diameter up to 27mm as well as the large 24mm screw head, it is possible to use a powerful screwing tool with the necessary power transmission to screw in the 30cm long aluminum professional worm with its entire length. A through hole (8mm diameter) in the screw head offers an additional screw-in alternative, because the professional worm can also be screwed in with a screwdriver or a strong pen. Once screwed in, objects can also be anchored and secured using this through hole. So that it holds whatever you want to attach.